The Tectum Keep Clip, an integral part of the Acousti-Tough Ceiling System, holds the Tectum Ceiling Panels in place and helps reposition them after being struck, saving maintenance time and money in high ceiling areas. It is simple to install and permits full access to the plenum. Two sizes are available to accommodate panels from one inch to two inches thick. Panels must be square-edged, lay-in for this application. Aesthetics are not affected because the clip is invisible from below.
The Acousti-Tough Ceiling System is appropriate in a wide variety of abuse-prone applications:
- Recreational facilities–to prevent stray balls from dislodging/ breaking ceiling panels.
- Exterior applications–shopping centers, canopies, soffits, tunnels, parking ramps.
- Unsupervised corridors, locker rooms, garages and other areas to minimize maintenance.
All manufacturers must be minimum intermediate duty grid, 1 ½" height main runners and cross tees.
The LEED Green Building Certification Program evaluates every aspect of the construction process and building components used in new and existing buildings. Armstrong fully endorses the LEED Green Building Rating System. Armstrong Interior Wall Panels contribute to the LEED Certification Program:
- Tectum Wall and Ceiling Panels Declare Label
- Tectum Health Product Declaration
- Tectum LEED 2009 Overview
- Tectum LEEDv4 Overview
For LEED information regarding our entire Armstrong product line, please click here.