Environment & LEED Contributions
The LEED* Green Building Certification Program evaluates every aspect of the construction process and building components used in new and existing buildings. Tectum Inc. fully endorses the LEED Green Building Rating System.
- Tectum Products Contribution to the LEED Certification Program
- Tectum Environmental Statement
- Tectum Products HPD (Health Product Declaration)
- Tectum Products Carbon Footprint
- Chain-of-Custody Letter - Tectum Inc.
- Chain-of-Custody Letter - American Excelsior
- Chain-of-Custody Letter - Johnson Timber
- Tectum Products and LEED Q & A
- SDS - Cementitious Wood Fiber Products (Tectum Inc.)
- Ecospun (Hytex Fabrics)
- Green Glossary
- California Air Quality Test Results (CHPS)
DIY Network's This New House LEED Certification Video featuring Tectum Ceiling Panels: Macallen Building
* Trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council